Tuesday, July 14, 2015

{Outfit} Summer Utility



Old Navy Utility Vest (similar)
Aritzia Minou Cami
Target Boyfriend Jean Shorts
Circus by Sam Edelman Cayla Sandals in White (on sale!)
RocksBox Necklace
MICHAEL by Michael Kors Jules Drawstring Large



Success! I have finished KonMari-ing my closet! Well... the clothes anyways. Now I just have to put everything back into the closet. That should only take another week or two :P (I kid, I kid, I hope). Its been a pretty exciting process and I can't wait to write up a post about it. I'd say I reduced my clothing by 50-60%. I'm hoping to get another 10% as I start putting things away and catching some of the maybe stuff I let slide before I really found my groove.



Happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading!



bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. This is great summer outfit....Truly amazing!

    Azzuraa brings minimalist Leather Goods at fair prices with the preference of design of your choice.

    ReplyDelete