Friday, July 3, 2015

{Outfit} Happy Almost Fourth of July



PacSun Nollie Basic V-Neck Tee in Stripe
Forever 21 Knit Moto Vest
Target Mossimo Low-Rise Skinny Jeans
Rebecca Minkoff Avery Crossbody in Black
Rocksbox Jenny Bird Palm Cili Collar Necklace and House of Harlow Geodesic Bangle
(free month when you use my code: pandippoxoxo)
Keds Leopard Sneakers (last season - this seasons)

This outfit seemed way to patriotic not to use for my 4th of July post. We've got red, white and blue AND stars and stripes. Oh, and a giant robot. I mean, what's more perfect than that?

Have a happy 4th everyone! Be safe!


bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info ;) Effy Si Artis Bugil Baru Bangun Tidur

    ReplyDelete