Tuesday, June 16, 2015

{Outfit} Things I've been up to lately...



Abercrombie & Fitch Fringe Cardigan (sold out - similar, if not just as awesome.. I may add this to my cart. :X)
Old Navy Chambray Shirtdress (old - similar)
Banaa Republic Calf Hair Leopard Belt
Fergalicious Gypsy Sandal

Its strange being unemployed. You think you have all the time in the world; you think that you'll get to do XYZ (house chores included) and still have an hour or two to spare binge on Netflix or video games. But you don't. Or at least I don't. I don't know where the time goes. My time management skills are all out of wack, but my crafty pants haven't come off for a solid two months now. Pretty sure I made some bad choices in life, but at least I'm getting a chance to change that now. As a result...

I've opened up an Etsy shop! Full (ok, sort of full) of cute little decals and soon to be mugs and coasters.




I've also joined the wedding industry as a photobooth attendent (this goes remarkably well with my current decal obsession):


If you're in the SF Bay area, check out Urbaners.com ;)

And have been in the process of KonMari-ing my life. Or.. at least my closet (more on that later).



True story... that is only half of whats been dumped in that room. :T

Happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading!
bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment