Monday, May 11, 2015

{Beauty} Julep Lee Swatch & My New Inquisitor



Julep Lee Polish
Brandy Melville Silver Swirly Wave Ring
Urban Outfitters Triple Crisscross Ring (sold out)


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Mother's day! Julep Lee was part of my accidental May maven box. And by accidental, I mean I missed the calendar notification to look or skip my box options. Oops. The downfalls of subscriptions no? In any case this ended up being a happy surprise. I've recently realized that I have nothing but really deep shades and very few brights - reds in particular. I was quite delighted when I got this. Its easily a one coater (goes on smooth, not streaky), but I like to do two to bring out more of the color. I've had this on my nails for a little over a week now and the tips are just showing a bit of wear. Which is rather amazing considering I've had my crafty pants on all week.

I've been looking for a bright shade of red to pair with my latest Inquisitor drawing. I've been obsessed with Dragon Age: Inquistion since I got it for Christmas last year. This is my second play through and I think I love looking at my character more than I like playing her! Haha. Her tattoos are actually a deep shade of red, as are her eyes, but apparently I was drawing in the dark when I did this. ^.^ Looks just as pretty in pink though!
bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment