Tuesday, January 20, 2015

{Outfit} Peek a Boo Lace and Straps



Express (Minus) the Leather Moto Jacket
Anthropologie Islet Shirt (similar)
Free People Strappy Front Bra in Black
Express Lace Leggings (similar)
Steven by Steve Madden Revolvir Heel in Leopard (similar)




Its a bit difficult to write a blog post when when watching TV. Its even more difficult to write a blog post while watching Galavant. It is all I can hear in my head right now. Something, something.. Galavant! Any ways, totally irrelevant, but at least it'll explain why I'll randomly sing "Galavant" during parts of this post?

I'm super in love with these leggings. They don't feel much different from my normal yoga leggings, but they sure do look a heck lot fancier! I also love how blue just peeks out. It takes a simple outfit to an interesting one--which is where my outfit goals have been lately. (GALAVANT!) I like my outfits to be simple and chic, but with small subtle elements that elevate it. Peek a boo blue lace leggings is start and letting a strappy bralette peek out under a button down shirt is a great way to finish.






Hope everyone had a great weekend. Did you shop any of the MLK sales? Goodness knows I did. Possibly too much. :D


bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment