Tuesday, December 30, 2014

{How to} Wear Glitter Boots



If someone awesome in your life gave you a pair of hot pink glitter boots for Christmas, or you're awesome and made your very own pair, but now don't know what to wear them with... well, this post here is for you! ;)



The inspiration for this post actually came my friend. I (using up the last of my DIY capabilities for this year) made a pair of hot pink glitter boots for Christmas. She loves all things pink and all things glitter, so really it was a no-brainer. Well, minus the part where she wasn't sure how to wear them. To which I replied, "Everything."

No, really. I feel like, as long as you keep your palette fairly simple, you can wear glitter boots day or night! And then pile on even more glitter for New Year's Eve!



Madewell Shawl Collar Snap Cardi and Target Low-Rise Skinny Jeans


Express Crop Top and High Waist Skirt (sold out - similar)



bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. Very nice colorful boots. I also like your black dress. You look stunning on this dress. You don't need any socks for this type of glitter boots. Best women boots

    ReplyDelete