Alexander Wang x H&M Scuba-look Dress
Aritzia TNA Redmond Jacket (sold out - similar & on sale!)
Target Ankle Boots
JewelMint Body Chain (similar)
American Eagle Necklace (similar)
Vince Camuto Colby Bucket Bag (similar)
I don't even know if Black Friday is the appropriate name any more. Its more like Black Week. Or really, Here, Take All My Money Week. That's where I'm at right now (eek!). Don't tell the Mister, but I think I've managed to purchase something every day of this week.
- Sunday: Solestruck did their annual extra 50% off sale - early this year, mind you. So there went some of my wallet.
- Monday: Express ran a 40% off outerwear sale than you could combine with a $150 off $300 purchase. Luckily I had a gift card and reward certificate for that one. So they only got a small portion of my wallet.
- Tuesday: The Outnet did an additional 20% off with free shipping. As we speak I'm dancing around my living room in some new Alexander Wang booties.
What will the rest of this week bring? Well...
- Aritzia is starting their storewide sale today. Storewide. Literally everything is on sale! But please keep in mind that since it is marked down, all things purchased in-store will be final sale and anything purchased online and only be exchanged or returned for merchandise credit.
- Madewell is offering 25% off your entire purchase and free shipping no minimum (which is a godsend at this store). They have some seriously amazing blanket scarves if you're on the hunt for one. As long as it isn't marked "Final Sale" you can easily return to your local store.
- Express has 50% off everything in store and free ship no minimum. Fantastic considering their normal shipping cost is a flat $8. Express doesn't do final sales so anything you purchase online can be returned within 90 days.
- Urban Decay ...This is one of the ones I am most excited for. And possibly one of the few retailers to actually wait until Friday to do a Black Friday sale. On November 28th, you'll be able to purchase the Ammo palette, the Smoked Palette and a deluxe size version of Perversion Mascara for only $30. On Cyber Monday, December 1st, the Electric palette, plus a deluxe sample of the 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet, will be available for $35. AND (as if there needs to be an and at this point) there will be free shipping available on both days. W00t!
- H&M already has some huge Black Friday discounts going on with an added 20% off your entire purchase of $60 or more. Starting November 30th until December 1st, you can take 30% off your entire purchase. Free shipping after $50 available on both days. Please keep in mind that anything purchased on hm.com cannot be returned in-store. And, like the last few years, H&M will be giving out scratchers to the first 100 people in line. Opening times vary for H&M so make sure you contact your local store for information.
Phew! That's a lot to juggle already and I'm pretty sure thats only the tip of the iceburg in terms of sales. Where will you guys be shopping this year?
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks for reading!