Thursday, October 2, 2014

{Outfits} Stepping out in Sweats



Zara Moto Jacket (sold out - similar)
H&M Crop Top (sold out - similar)
Kohl's Sweatskirt
Prabal Gurung for Target Heels (similar)
Rebecca Minkoff Marlowe Bag


I cannot tell you how much I love the fact that sweat material is trendy right now. I mean, I was more than ecstatic when sweatshirts started popping up everywhere, but now there are joggers and sweatskirts, too! The fact that I can leave my house feeling this comfortable blows my mind. And you know I have like 5 items from Uniqlo's Urban Sweats collaboration with Helmut Lang's Alexandre Plokhov coming in the mail. Squee. So much squee.

In other news, I got married this past weekend! At the zoo, of all places. I got to feed a giraffe, people. A giraffe! I don't know what I was more excited for.. getting married or the giraffe. I can most certainly tell you what Anna was most excited for though. I may have joked more than a few times that we should've eloped instead (and trust me that offer was definitely on the table), but in the end it ended up being totally worth it. I have tiny little unforgettable memories now that I wouldn't have had if we didn't do the wedding. And after all the stress and paper cuts, everything ended up completely perfect. And yes I cried. I think Anna made me cry more than FH--oOps! I mean Mr. Pandippo!--did.






Happy Thursday everyone! Thanks for reading.





bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment