Thursday, September 11, 2014

{Outfit} Fringe Benefits




Abercrombie Janna Kimono Sweater
Target Marilyn Tank (sold out - similar)
Express High Rise Shorts
Tommy Hilfiger Hera Bootie (Burgundy sold out, but brown still available. Also similar here)
NY&Co Necklace & Bracelet (old)
Vince Camuto Colby Bag in Black


Welcome my first big purchase of fall. And by big, I mean I didn't wait for it to drop to $10 before purchasing. I've never been a fall girl. I know, I know. Almost everyone and their mom who loves fashion, loves fall. And yes, fall is amazing. Especially with Fashion Week and all, but I love the sun. Like, seriously. I would marry the sun if it didn't cause harmful cancerous cells. I will always be a So Cal girl at heart, and this So Cal girl, hates Nor Cal weather. Whatever warm rays of sunshine I can get, I soak it all up every year. Fall means shorter days, colder days (and nights). I do love to layer, but I love my shorts more.

This year, has been totally different. Not that I haven't enjoyed this amazing heat we've been having, but the craving for fall hit fast. My summer outfits were almost non-existent. I still found myself wearing tons and tons of black and as soon as it was appropriate, I busted out the leopards and burgundy (or oxblood, or maroon, or whatever fashion is calling it now-a-days). This fringe cardigan was something I couldn't wait to purchase. Its surprisingly warm for being full of holes. It hangs perfectly and I think it'll actually be break for fall and spring/summer.











bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. 1. How'd you curl your hair like that? and 2. Can you please move to LA to be my personal shopper? :)

    ReplyDelete