Thursday, August 14, 2014

{Outfit} Summer Pop



This dress is one of the few things I've paid full price for. Which should tell you its pretty darn special, because I don't like to full price for anything. Except maybe food. But that's really because its kind of hard to wait for food to go on sale. And when it does, there's normally a line full of Asian people half a mile long, in which FH gets angry and we end up eating somewhere else.

So yes, this dress is very special. Its full of sunshine, and how can you not love a dress full of sunshine! I wore this dress to our second attempt at an engagement shoot (which went remarkable better than the first one, and ended in pizza - win). I love how the yellow just pops and I didn't want anything to distract from that. I kept my accessories fairly muted (pastels and neutrals), but then complimented the yellow pop with another color pop on my face!

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Ok, I'll stop now. And possibly locate a thesaurus. :P






Happy Thursday! Thanks for reading.


Zara Backless Yellow Dress (sold out - similar)
Victoria's Secret Leather Pointed-Toe Heels in Evening Blush
JustFab Cork Clutch (past season - similar)
New York & Company Floral Bib (past season - similar)


bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment