Thursday, July 10, 2014

{Outfit} Marimekko Dots and Stripes - The Black and White Version



Well, I'm about four days into being a work from home panda. I have gotten dress, and by dressed I mean I wore something other than gym or sleep clothing, all of once. This may be the death of my blog as we know it. Speaking of, this blog post is still being written less than 10 hours before it will publish.

Yes, I am one productive panda.

Well, actually I really am. Except all my productivity has been going to my wedding. We are less than three months away party people. O-M-G, less than three months away. I am so excited. I am so excited for the day to actually be here, but not for reasons you may think. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for the day itself, but so much of me feels like my life with FH has already begun. The wedding is really just our way of sharing it with our friends and family (most of whom are currently driving us nuts). No, thats not why I'm so excited. As much fun as I am having battling my Silhouette Cameo, I miss my blog. I admit that I've been scraping by with the bare minimum (like, heck, what happened to all those shopping reviews I was doing? It's not like I've stopped shopping :P). But we are almost there! Almost. Thank you for bearing with me. I do have a new blog segment starting soon, so stay tuned for that. And I promise, there is nothing on this earth that is going to stop me from reviewing the upcoming Altuzarra for Target line. Nothing. Seriously, have you seen this little lace mask?






Oh and P.S... Totally wearing this crop top backwards :P

Happy Thursday! Thanks for reading!


H&M Striped Crop Top
Marimekko for Banana Republic Kivet Skirt (Petite Sizing - sold out)
Ivanka Trump Mallorie Heels
Coach City Tote in Beige
H&M Rings


bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment