Thursday, July 17, 2014

{Outfit} Bachelorette Fun in Zebra Midi Skirt



Some girls get pretty wild on their bachelorettes. They go Vegas and partake in strip clubs and bars and all sorts of shenanigans.

I will be getting wild in a totally different way.

In fact, I will be getting wild in the wild at a place called Safari West. Yes, thats right readers, this panda's going on safari. Don't worry, I'm not going all Mariah and wearing a full on gown while riding along in a jeep. Though there will still be a zebra on that outfit ;). This outfit is for later on in the day, when the nine of us get all fancy pants and have a nice dinner.

I'm super excited. Not only do I get to play with animals (and we all know how much I love animals), but I get to eat great food and hang out with all of my amazing friends. Anna, if you didn't know, is my maid of honor and she's been getting her crafty pants on for weeks now. :D I can't wait to see what she has instore!






Urban Outfitters Sparkle & Fade Strappy Shoulder Dress
Express Zebra Midi Skirt
Steven by Steve Madden Elaine Sandals
ALDO Animal Floral Clutch (old - similar)




bloglovintwittertumblr

4 comments:

  1. This has to be one of my fav outfits of yours ever! Love everything about it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah thanks Shannon! Only a couple more months and we can see a zebra in person!

      Delete