Wednesday, July 16, 2014

{Lookbook} Elie Tahari for Kohl's DesigNation




True story. I have never been this excited for a Kohl's collaboration.. like ever. So excited. So excited, I do not know what to do with myself. Or my wallet.. or the fact this is happening all around my wedding time frame (damn you Altuzarra for Target). If there was ever a time to discover a money tree, this would be it.

In true Kohl's fashion, there is no official release date. It will magically appear on the web one day and that will be the day my wallet dies. Again. :P I mean lets face it. This black and white kick I've been on hasn't exactly gone away - combine that with drapey, comfortable clothing and.. *gasp* a city scape print.. of NEW YORK. Here. Just take it. TAKE MY WALLET KOHL'S.

/Takes deep breaths.

I'm calm. I swear. If this line runs anything like the Som one did, I will probably do most of my shopping online, but of course will still have my own little fitting room review. ;) I am so excited that I am going to show you the entire collection. I love that much of it, I might as well.

So lets start with my favorites...


Woven taxi sweatshirt - $54, Casual knit pants - $50; Cityscape fit-and-flare dress -$84, Bomber jacket - $120



Cityscape tunic top - $64, Mesh leggings - $50; Brooklyn bridge t-shirt - $48, Novelty stitch coatigan - $88



Body-con tweed dress - $84; Layered knit-woven top - $64, Suede leggings - $54



NYC pullover sweater - $60, Suede leggings - $54; Suede moto jacket - $120, Layered knit-woven top - $54, Suede leggings - $54



Zip fit-and-flare dress - $70; Funnel neck pullover sweater - $64, Pleat neck top - $54, Suede leggings - $54



Bomber jacket - $120, ponte flare skirt - $54; Ombre cardigan - $88, Suede leggings - $54



Cowl back top - $48, Sweater pencil skirt - $50; City skyline sweater dress - $78



Tweed bomber jacket - $120, Zip- front woven top - $58, Soft pants - $58; Brooklyn bridge t-shirt- $48, Grid skirt - $50



Pony fit-and-flare dress - $96; Body-con jacquard dress - $78




bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. I'm really diggin' the suede leggings!
    Karen \\ Fearlessly Authentic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I really hope they're super soft in person. Though I think my wallet is secretly hoping its not. Haha.

      Delete