Thursday, June 5, 2014

{Outfit} White Jeans and Gladiators



I have finally conquered my Silhouette machine! Ok.. not not really. But I'm not wrestling with it much less, and its a pretty darn cool machine. The amount of things I will be able to do with it after all this wedding "fun" is over will be pretty awesome. Heck, maybe, I'll give up fashion and turn this into a craft blog instead!

I kid. I kid.

Actually, I did receive some bittersweet, yet pretty exciting news today. Bittersweet in the sense that a portion of my job is changing and I will miss my inappropriate outfit hashtags, but exciting because soon I will be a work from home panda. And a work from home panda tends to be a very productive panda. I have high hopes that all these ideas that have been floating around in my head forever to create more content on the blog will finally come to fruition. I have high hopes that I will actually be able to post more than once a week! And I invest in these high hopes because if I don't.. work from home five days a week will surely turn me into the gnarliest, laziest panda ever imagined. I mean, I can totally picture myself in sweatpants, hair in a frizzy ponytail and glasses while munching on a soft-boiled egg--like.. every day. If anything for the first week because, really, who doesn't want to work in their PJs.





Oh.. and P.S. these gladiator sandals are freaking comfortable. Grab a pair if you don't already have one! Heck, grab a pair even if you do. They come in white, too, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it.



Aritzia Talula Kent Blazer in Celestial (sold out - other colors)
Le Tote Elma Cami (buy here)
Pacsun Bullhead White Skinnies (old - similar)
Fergalicious Candie Gladiator Sandals (c/o DSW)
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel (old)
Rayban Wayfarer in London White (c/o)





bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment