Thursday, May 15, 2014

{Outfit} Gladiator Sandals and Anchor Print



Ahhhh! I love summer. I mean, I know its not really summer yet and its just a bi-polar spring, but on the days that its warm, it feels like summer. And that's all that really matters right?

Especially when it means I can wear gladiator sandals all day long. These sandals in particular, which you've already seen once on the blog. I can promise you, you will see them again. And again. And again. The olive color may have been the best decision I've ever made. It literally goes with everything. Cool tones, warm tones. I wear these obsessedly. Good thing Fergalicious is pretty good quality, because I'm a pretty sure I will wear these babies down. Awesome choice to end my year of shoes.





How about you readers? Have you found your go to sandal for the "summer" yet?

Happy Thursday! Thank for reading!


Le Tote Olivia Peplum (similar)
Kohl's SO Brand Button Chino Shorts
Le Tote Bejeweled Blue Necklace
Fergalicious Ferocious Gladiator Sandal (c/o DSW)
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel




bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment