Thursday, May 29, 2014

{Art) Lion and Lamb - Sleeping Meadow



It has been a while since I posted anything art related huh? And really.. I'm totally cheating with this blog post because I created this painting several years ago. It still holds as one of my favorites, though. And admittedly I spent more time battling my Silhouette Cameo this week than editing photos. But cute a lamb and lion totally make up for it right?

So... admittedly the original inspiration behind these characters may or may not have been from Twilight. This was actually the second installment of what was suppose to be a series (see the first here). To be honest.. I'm a bit proud that I made it to two! Watercolor has always been one of my favorite mediums, even though I have a severe love-hate relationship with it. It really quite difficult to use, but the end result has always been worth the struggle.


bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment: