Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{Outfit} Vegas Slots and Michael Kors




There's a story behind this bag. This wonderful, beautiful little bag.

The story starts with our trip to Las Vegas. FH likes to gamble. I don't. My type of gambling normally involves whether or not these shoes I just purchased will destroy my feet or not. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch. I don't actually hate gambling. The play of blackjack or other games is quite interesting, but also gives me mini little heart attacks when I think about how many dresses or shoes could've been purchased with the money that was just taken away. So when we go on trips to places like this, sometimes FH will make it a bit more interesting for me. Every now and then, he'll say, if I'm up X amount, then we can pick something out for you. With this trip, he said, if I'm up a grand, you can take some of that and purchase a bag.

Am I marrying someone awesome or what?

Granted, being up a grand in Vegas is rather difficult, and a bit unrealistic. So I just laughed and shrugged it off. But then we came across a slot machine based off The Walking Dead. The Walking Dead is one of our favorite TV shows, so naturally, FH had to try it. He only put in $10, but some how, after almost 2 hours of playing, we walked away with a grand of winnings. And true to his word, I got to walk straight into the Michael Kors store and take this gem home.

To be honest, I probably don't deserve this bag. I lost track of the amount of times I told him to cash out. Who actually wins on slot machines? Well apparently, it happens.

And now.. I kind of think I like gambling. ;)






Peter Pilotto for Target Cropped Sweatshirt
Target Chambray Shirt (sold out - similar)
Rampage Faux Leather Shorts (old - similar)
Candie's Faux Leather Sneaker Wedges
Michael Kor's Large Sutton Tote


bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag! I love the color.

    I shop in lieu of gambling in Vegas too. If I'm going to blow money and pass time, I want to be able to take something back with me. Usually the DBF's and my trip is a repeated cycle of gamble, shop, eat with sleep replacing eating periodically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are the pixie pants waterproof ?

    ReplyDelete