Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{Outfit} Safari Hunt



I am so proud of this outfit. Well, mostly the main body of the outfit. See, Loehman's had been going out of business for a few weeks, but like any good bargain shopper, I ignored all the going out of business sales notifications. The truth is, most going out of business sales aren't that good until the last few days. Don't get me wrong, you can get decent deals, but a lot of times companies will mark up the retail cost and then advertise it as 50% off to try and make as much money back as possible. It goes this way until they get desperate and really have to clear everything out.

And one sunny weekend, I woke up to an email that told me they were finally desperate. 80-90% off everything left in-store. Which is really the only thing that will catapult me out of bed, ready in 10 minutes and out the door. Well, this and Disneyland. Since it was the last weekend, there wasn't a lot left, but that didn't stop me from getting this Vintage Havana sweater for $1, or a Rebecca Minkoff dress for $11 (seriously. I'm still in shock from that). These Theory shorts were actually the most expensive item purchased at $15.

It seemed only fitting to strip off all my clothing and readorn myself in my new finds. It seemed even more fitting to dress up like I was about to go on a safari hunt since I view bargain shopping as a form of hunting anyways. :P

Now if I could only find that H&M leopard ear straw hat. Yes, its meant for kids, but gosh darnit, I have a small head.






Vintage Havana Colorblocked Sweater
Theory Raska Shorts (sold out - similar)
American Eagle Contrast Strap Bootie
ModCloth Right Under Your Nose Necklace
Sammydress.com Streetlevel Handbag (c/o)




bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment