Tuesday, April 15, 2014

{Outfit} Peter Som for Kohl's Splatter Maxi



Its that time of year again.

That time of year where the itch for maxi dresses spreads like wildfire and the only cure is to give one good scratch.

Or two.

'Cause really, there's at least two gorgeous maxi dresses that I'm coveting from the new Peter Som for Kohl's collection. This water splatter one being the first. I love how this material just hangs. The torso is actually too long for me, but because the fabric choice is quite spot on, you can't even tell. I'm wearing an XSmall here, but I did notice they sell XXSmall online. I might give that one a try and see if the torso is a better fit.

And did I mention it has pockets? Because it does. And thigh high leg slit. What more could a girl ask for? Well maybe the slit could be a touch higher ;) but that may be more of a petite issue than not. Plus I can almost, almost wear these with my sandals. Its actually a bit too long and I have to lift the dress when I walk, but if I stand pretty then its right.

I really adore the fact that this dress doesn't need much. Just slip it on and go out on the town.






P.S. Yes, I realize this post is on a Tuesday and that I am playing with my blogging schedule once again. :( Sorry about that! Ends up.. its kind of difficult to regularly post on a Wednesday. Who knew that one day could be so vital?

Have a great Tuesday everyone. Look forward to the review post that will go up on Thursday.



Peter Som for Kohls Splatter Maxi Dress
Fergalicious (c/o DSW) Ferocious Gladiator Sandal
ASOS Body Chain (old - similar)
The Limited Clutch (old - similar)







bloglovintwittertumblr

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful and looks great on you.
    I think your shoes go so well with your dress also, gorgeous look.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sandals look great paired with this dress. it's such a great print!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete