Wednesday, March 5, 2014

{Outfit} Mickey Mouse in Vegas



I am so proud of myself. I want to give myself a pat on the back. I always plan to take outfit photos when I travel, but I almost never do. There is never time. Its like a life accomplishment that this actually happened.

And on top of that.. It gave me a chance to try out a different style. I've been wanting to play with overexposed photos for a while now. I'm glad our hotel room presented itself with a nice large window to use. I've always been drawn to the slightly washed out, halo looks and I'm pretty happy with how these turned out.






Also, sneaker wedges with side zips? Genius.



Kohl's Mickey Mouse Open Back Tee
Mossimo by Target Polka Dot Jeans (sold out - similar)
Candie's by Kohl's Sneaker Wedge (I want these in brown sooo badly)
Mix No. 6 by DSW Bow Front Cross Body Bag




bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment