Wednesday, March 19, 2014

{Outfit} Latergram in Burgandy and Blush



Oh.. Apparently I never hit that little button that says "Publish" on this blog post. Oops. If this was Instagram, this would be a #latergram hence the post title. Ahaha. This was actually my Valentine's Day outfit. Or what would have been had I not opted for to cook dinner for my boys in sweatpants instead. Very cool and awesome sweatpants mind you, but sweatpants nonetheless. Though these Phillip Lim sweatpants have officially created some of need to obtain joggers or a light weight version of joggers. I mean, really, given the opportunity to look great while wearing insanely comfortable clothing is kind of a no brainer no? Let me know if you have any good recommendations as I fear most of the cheapy, mainstream store ones will look horrible on my hips.

Speaking of recommendations, any one know the best way to stretch out patent heels? Or is this just like.. task impossible? I love these little heels I have on here, but man. I have fat feet. No really I do. I'm a size 5.5 in shoes, but that's a 5.5 wide, and I definitely mean wiiidddee. I normally take a 6 in heels, but with the ankle strap or barely there trends I've been having length issues. So I've reverted back to 5.5s, but now my fat little feet cry when I try to walk. I swear they fit when I first got them...







Aritzia Talula Kent Blazer in Balsamine (sold out - other colors)
Tobi All Nighter Top
Victoria's Secret PINK Bralette
Sabine Laser Cut Out Shorts
Sole Society Giselle Pump




bloglovintwittertumblr

4 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!
    Please check out our blog at www.beautyshareit.com
    PS - Post your blog posts straight to our website to get featured!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hair girl! and those shorts are to die for omg.
    i'm also actually obsessed with this outfit wow

    hope you stop by sometime!

    xx shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size did you get the blazer in?

    ReplyDelete