Wednesday, March 12, 2014

{Outfit} Florals and Stripes



Mmm. I'm going to go ahead and say this was probably my favorite pattern out of the Peter Pilotto collection. In face, I may need to seriously reconsider if I'll be purchasing the cover up maxi after all. Multi-wear aside, I already have this print in a tee, pencil skirt.. and well now these pants. I probably don't need it in a dress huh? I swore after Phillip Lim I would limit myself to two items max per pattern. Obviously, I cannot stick by these rules, but four may be a bit excessive.

I think.

In any case, I'm rather in love with this look. This is my favorite way to (and really the only way I will) wear the crop top trend. Just a peak of skin, not the entire midriff. Between these and the Phillip Lim sweatpants, I'm digging loose, comfy pants to wear. In fact, I'm on a quest to find a couple pairs of nice joggers as we speak. Preferable not made out of polyester, but in the fast fashion world, we'll see how well I do.





Happy Wednesday! (Yes, I've moved my weekly posting date. Or giving out a new day to try out anyways.. until I get behind again and need that extra day in the week. La la)


Express (Minus the) Leather Peplum Moto Jacket
River Island Crop Top (old - similar.. OK not really, but its so cute I'd almost rather be wearing this)
Peter Pilotto for Target Pants in Green Floral Stripe
Steven by Steve Madden Elaine Sandal





bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment