Thursday, February 6, 2014

{Outfit} Lavender Lace and Mint Crochet



My hair is out of control. Like seriously. Like I mentioned in my last post, I'm overdue for a lot of things in life. Hair possibly being at the top of that list. I think it's past my waist. Well from the back at least, from the front its at my waist because my boobs get in the way. And I should be like oh Pantene Pro-V whip my hair in slow motion for being able to grow it out this long, but I can’t. Because it is so unhealthy. Yes, I have unhealthy hair. Well the red part of it is. The top part, I guess is healthy. Aside from the usual daily ravages of disgusting sweat from my workouts. But the red? If hair weren’t already dead, this would be 6 feet into the ground dead reincarnated a few times kind of dead. The learning curve of dying my hair an unnatural shade took way too long, mostly hindered by my laziness (although huzzah! I think I've finally got my routine down and no longer dye everything in the house pink). Oh Internet, I should’ve listened to you sooner.

I love my red hair. I refuse to give it up. I will be married in it, I swear. But it is time to cut it. Its been time to cut it for over a year now. Yeah, its been over a year since I last got my hair cut. I kept delaying because its a lot of money and well, I’m a bit afraid of getting yelled at by my hair stylist. Or worse. Arrested for hair abuse. Does such a thing even exist? Although, to be honest, he’s probably forgotten what I look like by now.

I will get it cut soon! I will. I just finished doing my taxes. Yay for not owing the government money this year. I’m hoping to kick myself in the butt and finally go. I’m hoping for that. But Peter Pilotto is just around the corner (like, omg, this weekend are you ready?!) so I’m not sure what will really happen. Pretty prints and dresses versus split ends for another month?

Mmm.






Happy Thursday everyone! If you're not already following me on Twitter, now would be a good time. I'll be tweeting out links to Peter Pilotto for Target products on Saturday night/Sunday morning as I find them!


Express Minus the Leather Moto Jacket
H&M Lace Top (similar)
Urban Outfitters Kimichi Blue Lace Shorts (similar)
Victoria's Secret PINK Slouchy Raglan Shirt
Fergalicious by Fergie (c/o DSW) Erin Booties
Nine West Tunnel Mini Crossbody (White sold out - other colors)



bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment