Thursday, January 9, 2014

{Outfit} Snow Leopard Winter Coat



Nothing says "I've got the winter blues" like a nice wool coat. Especially a wool coat that is blue. Ha. Ha. See what I did there? Admittedly, New York & Company coats are not the most petite friendly, but are really nice in quality. I have sent back my fair share because the lengths were too long or the fits too big even at an XS. Unfortunately, this coat kind of falls into that category, but the between the color and collar I couldn't help myself. I consider this a unique piece, so I think investing in alterations will be well worth it.

Plus I get to tuck half my face into the collar and pretend I am a fashionable little ninja.. or a fashionable blueberry.. which ever floats your boat.






Happy Thursday Everyone! Hope 2014 is treating you well.


New York & Company Faux-Leather Trim Peacoat
Hot & Delicious Leopard Jeans (similar)
Target Chain Necklace and Bracelet (similar)
Target Mossimo Kaden Ankle Boot
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Top Handle Satchel



bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment