Thursday, December 12, 2013

{Outfit} Metallics, Sparkles, and Spikes! Oh my!



Its December! Which means its time for all things sparkle! Except I don't usually wear sparkly things... Or do I? I think the winter cold has seriously infected my brain. I'm coveting all things that I never use to like. Sequins and sparkle, fur vests, and *gasp* even fringe. Not sure what is going on here, but who am I to stop evolution. Though I think FH may argue that this is de-evolution. At least I'm pretty sure that is what he was thinking when I got super excited at Uniqlo over a little fur vest.

I can't really speak to the new found interest in all things furry, but I blame the bling on Phillip Lim. I never realized how a bit of sparkle done in a subtle way really adds to an outfit. It started off with the sparkle tank and now this sweater (I may have also acquired the sparkle peplum in black :X). The sweater is a bit oversized and O-M-G comfortable, but the rolled sparkle collar is really what makes it golden. I don't have an urge to dress it up more than it already is. Its simple and fantastic for this crap weather.







P.S. I apologize in advance but the next few posts will be filled with, you guessed it, bling bling bling! ;)


3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Sparkle Sweater in Cream (sold out)
BCBGeneration Jasper Color Block Skinnies (found at TJMaxx - same style, different color)
Sam Edelman Roza Heels (similar)
DSW Bow Clutch (similar)
New York & Company Bracelet







bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. nice shoes and purse
    http://lapesbeautifulcreature.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a bit of subtle sparkle! Love the jumper.

    ReplyDelete