Thursday, December 19, 2013

{Outfit} Batman in a fringe skirt!



Can I tell you a secret?

I hate fringe.

No, really, I do. Yet here I am, twirling around in a fringe skirt. One more to chalk up to the never say never category I suppose. I do adore this skirt. I found it while browsing a Forever 21 50% off sale a while back. Again, I hate fringe, but I was completely drawn to this and had to give it a try. I'm glad a did. Sometimes its good to go outside of your box. Sometimes it pays off!

And sometimes it means that you get to parade outside in a fringe skirt while wearing your favorite Batman shirt.

Dun na na na na na Batman!!!









Thanks for reading! Happy Thursday!


Kohl's Licensed Batman Tee
Forever 21 Fringe Skirt (similar)
Fergalicious (c/o DSW) Regal Bootie
The Limited Oversized Clutch
NY&Co Polkadot Infinity Scarf





bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. I love the fringe skirt! I don't own any fringe either, but with that skirt, I would go the whole ten yards and just create a flapper look with a plain loose silk tank and a headband or throw on a moto vest for a more boho outfit :)

    ReplyDelete