Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Holidays Everyone!



Hello Readers!

Its Kori again. The brat, Kaylee, is joining in on the fun today. Sorta. She's mostly pouting because her reindeer costume is too big for her, but the medium was too small. Apparently she's in between sizes or some crap like that. I hear my h00man complain about this quite often. Seems like a female problem to me.

Whatever. I look dashing and that's all that really matters right?



We're giving our h00man a bit of a break this holiday and taking over the blog. Our gift to her! But you see all those presents behind us? Not one of them is for us! What is up with that? I'm about to set the brat loose on some of her shoes as payback.

Though there are some stockings hanging above the fireplace. I keep trying to knock one down. I swear I smell bacon in one of them.




Happy holidays everyone! Thank you for making 2013 such a great year.

Love,

Kori and Kaylee (and the h00mans Pamada and FH too)



bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment