Thursday, November 14, 2013

{Outfit} Two-toned Booties and Flying Hems



My favorite wardrobe pieces are always the ones that are most versatile. Thats why when I saw this dress on sale at Urban Outfitters (and for $10 no less) I knew I had to try it. I could see so many possibilities with it, and this outfit is one of them.

The dress on its own is stunning, but you know me and my love for weird hems. Being able to tuck this into a skirt or shorts and having the asymmetrical chiffon hang over is mind blowing. I can't wait to think of other ways to wear this.. and even wear it on its one one day ;).







Urban Outfitters Dress
Express Vest (old - similar)
Express Pleated Shorts
ShoeMint Nancy Boots (old - similar)




bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. love those shoes!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete