Thursday, November 7, 2013

{Outfit} The Golden Hour



This is a bad outfit. A really bad outfit.

And by bad.. I mean 90% of it is brand new. Shhhh.... Don't tell FH. Blame the shift in trends? Blame the fall season? Or.. we can blame it on the fact that I have absolutely no control over my wallet sometimes... all the time. Seriously, I swear it has a mind of its own! Amazing anorak with faux leather sleeves for less than $50? Done. Surprisingly comfortable ankle strap sandal heels? Why nottttttt? Five dollar H&M skirt that I stacked with a $10 Wrapp coupon? Um.. do you even need to ask?

Yes, this is a very, very bad outfit. But I love it.







Olive & Oak Khaki Jacket (c/o Marshalls.. at 60% off!!)
Foreign Exchange Multilayer Chiffon Top
H&M Leopard Print Skirt
Zigi Soho Tarion Heels
UrbanOg Bow Belt (similar)




bloglovintwittertumblr

3 comments:

  1. The light in these photos is spectacular! You are glowing like sweet, silky honey.

    Cheers!
    Rebecca Jean
    Midnight Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I LOVE that description Rebecca!! <3

      Delete
  2. AHAHA, I have the same problem. I sometimes really do not have control over my wallet because there is just so much amazing stuff that I ant and I just want all of them. AHAHA, the quality of these photos are wonderful!:D I love your outfit!:) You look gorgeous!

    ♥ Charms | my ∞ fashion confession

    ReplyDelete