Thursday, October 10, 2013

{Outfit} Cat Tee and Oxblood Booties



I honestly cannot believe its October already. This year has seriously flown by. Even after living in the Bay Area for 10 years I'm still not use to this concept of an indian summer. Growing up it was always warm and sunny on my birthday and now its not the case. In fact, July is pretty bipolar in the Bay (especially San Francisco). But September and October? Amazing. Gorgeous. Which I admittedly kind of love being able to pair short sleeves and shorts with scarves and boots. Its for reasons like this that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to leave California.






Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!


H&M Cat T-Shirt
Express Sailor Shorts
Tommy Hilfiger Hera Booties
Q Fashion Skull Scarf (similar)
Hello Kitty x Forever 21 Bracelet


bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment