Tuesday, September 17, 2013

{Outfit} 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target .. Impatience at its finest



Normally when I buy new clothing, I like to sit on it for a week. Just to make sure its something I really want/like. That is not what is happeninging with this collaboration. Shortly after I walked out of Target, arms wrapped tightly around a pile of clothing (in my excitement I forgot to buy/bring a bag), and a life death grip on my new Pashli doppleganger (more like Pashli dopplegangerS), I ripped off the tags and immediately swapped out my purse for this pretty, pretty taupe one.

The day after launch, in my sleepy haze, I just gravitated towards my new leopard skirt and before I knew it, it was on me and I was out the door.

Sigh. I love this collection. It hurts how much I love it. Damn you Phillip Lim. You even make sweatpants look good.







P.S. You know there's a review in the works right? ;)


Zara Blazer (c/o Marshalls - $20!! this season's version)
YesStyle Hot Air Balloon Top
Express Trouser Shorts in Black (similar)
Lulu's Anne Michelle Enzo 01 Heels in Nude (sold out, can also be found here)
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel with Gusset in Taupe




bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment