Thursday, September 26, 2013

{Outfit} 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target.. Head to Knees



I really don't want to be one of those bloggers that can't stop wearing or talking about the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection.. but at the same time what kind of blogger would I be if I wasn't. Especially given the fact that I am literally living, breathing, sleeping Phillip Lim for Target right now. My photography and craft rooms are covered in piles of products. I cannot think of anything else at this time, so please excuse me as I join the millions in my head to knee 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target outfit.

Actually, aside from the heels (which I picked up from Marshalls) I am head to knee in Target clothing. The funny thing is, I don't actually like camo print. I don't hate it, but its not something that I've ever lusted after. For whatever reason, I was so drawn to this idea of a camo jacket and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it! Especially with this outfit. It borderlines clashing because the styles are so different, but thats the great thing about Phillip Lim. He keeps things simple, which makes a really great base to build off of.






Happy Thursday everyone! My review for the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection will be up next week, and I promise you, its a doozy!


Mossimo Supply Camo Jacket
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Sparkle Tank and Skirt
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Medium Satchel in Brown
BCBGeneration (c/o Marshalls) Heels


bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know what you think about the Powerline print dress. I am usually a size 2 but purchased the 4 online because there wasn't a 2. I was considering sending it back and purchasing a 2 on ebay but I would like to see it on you and read your review first. I was in almost complete agreement with you on the Prabal collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Essa,

      Thanks for your comment! My review for clothing will be up tomorrow around 8 AM. I did get a chance to try on the Powerline dress and I honestly hated the dress. I'll give more details in the actual blog post, hope its helpful in your decision!

      Thanks!

      Delete