Thursday, August 22, 2013

{Outfit} Tigers on a gold leash



The great thing about having to visit all these different venues for the wedding are new photo spots! The last place we went to felt like something out of a fairytale. I found myself searching for fairies in the trees and trolls under the bridge.

Alas. There were none to be found. Or they heard my fee-fi-foe-fum and ran away.

If you haven't noticed, I'm rather obsessed with stripes lately. I honestly cannot get enough. Especially navy or black stripes on white. Lucky for me, Anna loves me and helped add this striped blazer to my collection (❤). True story, this is the first women's size item from JCrew I have ever purchased (I am quite guilty of shopping in the kids section). The first of many, I hope. The quality of this blazer is superb. Even FH noticed right off the bat that it was a higher quality item. Based off of the review from Extra Petite, I had hoped this would fit me perfectly in the XS, but unfortunately it does run a bit big. Nothing a quick trip to the tailor won't fix. Though.. as to when I will get to the tailor is a whole 'nother story!






Happy Thursday everyone!


JCrew Maritime Blazer in Stripe
Lulu's Sheer Review Ivory Top
Express Shorts (past season - similar)
Steve Madden Rabble Heels in Green (sold out - Black available here)
NY&Co Bib Necklace



bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment