Thursday, August 15, 2013

{Outfit} Just can't crack your code


Oh the wonders of technology. I'm literally typing (or should I say swyping?) this popostst while sitting on a plane, waiting for it to take off.  So many things we can do now a days with a tiny handheld screen (well let's face it.. the HTC one isn't really that tiny), and yet something as simple as lighting I still can't grasp.

Undoubtedly my editing skills have been improving.. but the bright shiny glare of a to high sun still causes me to spend 30 mins trying to find that right balance.

One day I'll get it! One day! 

Another thing that is evident is that I'm quite obsessed with black and white lately (though judging by this IFB project, I'm not the only one!).  I promise I'll get more than just pops of colors back on this blog but as of this moment nothing speaks to me more than the crisp contrast of white and black.







Forever 21 Chiffon Jacket
Express Layered Top
PacSun Bullhead Skinny Jeans in White
Fergalicious (c/o DSW) Escape Heels in Black
Gap Clutch (similar)
Tobi Sunglasses
bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. A black & white ensemble is so refreshing to the eyes making it really a classic combination. :)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool high street fashion ,amazing blazers with high heels

    ReplyDelete