Thursday, July 18, 2013

{Outfit} If you want I got, I got every day



This shirt.. seriously describes my life right now. I'm pretty much going through each day eyes half open, double fisting a triple shot latte in one hand and a Red Bull in another. Which is why I'm thankful for outfits like this. Easy and simple, but still looks stylish. There's absolutely nothing to fuss about; everything wears comfortably and I can just go about my day in a half daze.

I find myself craving more and more shirts like this. Nice graphic, but not too over the top or too young feeling. I've been a fan of graphic tees my whole life, but have been putting them on the back burner lately because I feel like I'm out growing them. And its a shame too! There really isn't anything more comfortable than a nice cotton tee.

So with that said, I'd like to share some tips I've developed in my search for more "adult" graphics.

❤ Look for simple graphics. Nothing with too many colors. ❤
❤ Graphics printed on neutral colored shirts such as whites, blacks, or greys tend to come across more clean and classic. ❤
❤ Ask yourself if you'd wear this shirt out on a date or with friends? Can it be dressed up? Or will you find yourself sleeping in it or pairing it with jeans and a pair of sneakers? ❤
❤ Pay attention to the fit! If it comes too close to resembling the shirts you got in high school for being part of a club, then it may not be the best shirt to wear out! Look for shirts that'll still show off your curves or that can be paired well with items that can. ❤





That's it! Hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for reading! And don't forget to enter in my Shabby Apple giveaway! ;) There's only a few days left.


Cotton On Knit Blazer (oos - similar)
Lulu Guinness x Uniqlo Graphic Tee
Express Tuxedo Shorts (currently addt'l 50% off sale price)
Prabal Gurung for Target Pointed Toe Heels
Lulu Guiness x JCP Clutch
NY&Co Bracelets
Target Wrap Bracelet



bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment