Thursday, July 4, 2013

{Outfit} Happy Fourth of July



Ok.. so maybe I'm taking this whole stars and stripes thing a bit too literally. But it is the Fourth of July.. and when else can I get away with this kind of combination?

Oh yeah! I will seriously be rocking this look today.. though I'm not sure where. Haha, as of right now I have no where to go because we've been so busy planning for our house warming party, we didn't make any plans! Well.. hopefully something will turn up! Or I'll just sit at home listening to the fireworks, sitting in my Pearl by Marchesa dress and eating macarons.

Hmm. That actually doesn't sound like too bad of a night!








What's your Fourth looking like? However it goes, I hope you have a great one!

Thanks for reading!


Pearl by Marchesa for JCP Chiffon Star Dress (on sale for $45)
Express Striped Blazer (old - similar)
Mango Pointed Wedges in White
Kate Young for Target Belt (part of a set - similar)
Urban Outfitters Cuff Earring (on sale for $2.99)



bloglovintwittertumblr

4 comments:

  1. cute!!! whered you take these pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so well on you! Perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this look! It was really perfect for July 4th!

    Arra
    Style | Reader
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete