Thursday, July 25, 2013

{Outfit} Channeling My Inner Hippie + Shabby Apple Winner announced!



My month of terror is coming to a close and I can't think of a better way to end it than with what I have planned for this weekend! I've got a birthday date with Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z thanks to my amazing FH. Six.. yes six large pizzas to split with a group of wonderful friends. And I will finally have all of my bridesmaids in one city so you better believe I'll be trying on wedding dresses! (\Though trying on wedding dresses the day after you plan on consuming a large pizza to yourself is really not a good idea! Lol!

All in all its been a great month, but I'll be honest, my wallet is glad to see it end. I have not done this amount of hardcore spending since Christmas and New Years! I still have a few birthday coupons left so I'm eagerly spending the last of it. Of all the things, I have to say that this dress is by far my favorite birthday present to myself. I've been eyeing since it first appeared on my Facebook wall at a whooping $168 (Q.Q). Amazingly I was able to snag my exact size during their Tag sale--with an extra 20% off. Uh huh, yes. I still can't believe it.

And it fits like a glove. FH likes to call it my hippie dress and its definitely got a lot of flower power going on with it. Of course I love it. The dress actually gives me more curves than I actually have (but in a flattering way of course)!

The price has dropped down to $50 now, though there aren't a whole lot of sizes left. One thing to note: I got my usual Anthropologie size (0P) and this dress is still too long for my 5'2.5" frame. Even with a 3" wedge, the dress skims the floor more than I'd like. Quite surprisingly considering its suppose to be a petite size!







In other news, the winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway has been chosen! Find out if you're a winner here.

Thanks for reading everyone! Hope you have a great weekend. Expect tons of concert and food photos to flood my Instagram account over the next few days. ;)



Anthropologie Soraya Maxi Dress
Heart & Soul (via DSW) Anaise Wedge


bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments: