Thursday, June 6, 2013

{Outfit} How can I fit all these words into such a simple verse?



Its gotten to that time of year where I'm just completely incapable of bringing proper outerwear with me. I don't know if its some weird form of denial (although, to be in denial, you're not suppose to be aware that you're in denial, so that wouldn't really be the case here right?) or if I'm just flat out rebelling against the cold, but either way, I'm freezing almost every morning.

Sure, I could be rationale and say, "Bring the coat for the morning and you can prance around without it all afternoon", but I don't. Instead I say, "It's going to be XX degrees tomorrow! Who needs a coat when I'm wearing this pretty little dress?" And then proceed to turn my car heater on full blast all the way to work.

Its kind of amazing I haven't gotten sick yet (*knocks on wood*).

The past couple of weekends have been seriously amazing though. And if you're like me and you don't wake up until 10:00 AM, you have absolutely no awareness of this colder temperature until the harsh reality of the work week comes back around and slaps you in the face.

In any case, the summer solstice will be in just a couple of weeks. At that point all of my rebelling will be justified because at least then I can officially say it is summer and to hell with the peacoats! I figured it would be a great time to repost this dress, given my desire for the sun. Yes, that's right, I said repost. I had to pull these photos a while back for other reasons, but I simply love this dress too much not to bring it back. It is, pretty much, all that I love about summer.





Are you guys itching for the sun as much as I've been lately? Its suppose to be a whooping 90* in the Bay Area this weekend. I'm ridiculously excited. Where others melt, I will thrive and wear out the shortest of my shorts possible!

:) Have a great weekend! And thanks for reading!


ModCloth Feelin' Refreshed Dress
Bakers Nikki Heel (c/o old - similar here)
NY&Co Bracelets


bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. this dress is adorable!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ModCloth Feelin' Refreshed cheap high-low dresses and stilettos,I like

    ReplyDelete