Thursday, June 13, 2013

{Outfit} Happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time



I am seriously just obsessed with maxis lately. Maxi anything really. Maxi dresses, maxi skirts, and maybe... just maybe maxi pants (also know as palazzos - yes I know, I can't believe they're back either, but really how cute are these?). It started off (and continues) with what feels like a never ending search for the perfect striped maxi skirt and dress. I have been searching almost every store I can think of, but have yet to find the one (well, ones). Surprisingly price isn't a factor here. I feel as if a striped maxi anything is a wardrobe staple and should be in everyone's closet. Now if only I could find those perfect ones!

In any case, my endless search for striped maxis has lead to a new found appreciation for maxis in general. I know they aren't anything new, but they feel very new to me because I never cared for them before. Its been a bit of a challenging figuring out ways to style them, but I'm working on it! Honestly, they're kind of perfect for this windy, bipolar weather that the Bay Area is currently experiencing. Light weight and breathes well for warmer temperatures, but keeps my legs warm in the morning and late evenings. Its also nice not to have to worry about my skirt blowing up and flashing half of the people at work!









Victoria's Secret PINK Low Back Tank and Racerback Bralette
Lily Rose (Kohl's) Tie Dyed Maxi Skirt
PacSun Utility Jacket (old - similar here)
Fergalicious (c/o DSW) Float Flat Sandal
LeTote Necklace and Bracelet
Coach Sunglasses


bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. such a great location. what camera do you use? your pictures always come out so crisp and clear!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iesha!

      Thank you so much for the compliment!! Most of my photos are shot with a Nikon D7000. Every now and then I use a D60, but for the most part they are all shot with the D7000.

      Delete