Thursday, April 11, 2013

{Outfit} Men and Shoes



I seriously love how the men in my life are constantly adding to my shoe collection. There were the Etienne Aigner Chastity boots that FH got me, the Steve Madden Pammyy wedges my friend got me for Christmas, the Jeffrey Campbell x Solestruck Winona boots from Ryan Gosling, and now... there's Prabal.

Yes, you heard right. We're totally on a first name basis now that he's added shoes to my collection. And no, I'm not talking the absurd amount of shoes I purchased from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection. I'm not even talking about one pair of shoes. I'm talking about twelve.

Twelve.

Oh my closets are sighing with glee at just the thought of it.

How is this possible you ask? Well.. sometime last month DSW posted a styling contest. For three days they would post three different shoes and all you needed to do was submit an outfit that you would style with those shoes. Lucky, lucky me. I actually got chosen. I was seriously amazed. Like no way in hell I can't believe this happened amazed. The prize? A year of shoes. Every month I get to chose a pair from Fergalicious by Fergie Footwear. Its insane right!? FH is so not happy. Hahaha, we just moved into a new house and already I'm filling it up with more than it can bear!

But ugh! I'm ecstatic! And its all thanks to my love for Prabal and this amazing blazer! That means I can never ever get rid of this blazer right? And why would I? Its absolutely amazing and so comfortable.




One thing that I seriously love about Target and its collaborations is that Target always managed to put out matching items in their everyday lines. Like this belt. It matches the lime green yellow that is in PG line exactly. Coincidence? I think not. Then again lime green seems to be a hot item right now. I even found a matching polish on sale at Sephora (that came with a new found love for Illamasqua... my poor wallet).



Happy Thursday!



Prabal Gurung for Target Floral Crush Blazer
H&M Strapless Dress (old - similar here)
ModCloth Right Under Your Nose Necklace
Merona by Target Belt
Xhilaration by Target Sunglasses
Prabal Gurung for Target Pointed Toe Pumps in Sulfur Spring
DSW Spring Tote (GWP - similar here)
Illamasqua Nail Polish in Radium



bloglovintwittertumblr

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning a year's worth of shoes! That's insane! And I'm pretty sure my husband would be pissed too. LOL. I love that white dress and it looks amazing with the blazer. <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think FH is secretly trying to find a way to either burn all the old ones, or sell off the new ones for profit. I'll need to keep an eye out on him.. he's a sneaky one!

      Delete
  2. a year of free shoes! why can't we all be so lucky! i love how your colors pop in your pics. esp the blazer!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out the rules here: http://littlemotley.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-awards.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete