Monday, March 18, 2013

{Outfit} If Only I Knew..



I seriously think this may be my new everything photo. Its amazing! Possibly my favorite out of everything I've ever shot with Bryant. Although, had I known my other half had been planning on proposing, I would've saved this dress for our engagement photos! I mean, really, how perfect is this dress? Its so classy and yet adorable at the same time.

And most importantly? COMFORTABLE. True story. I can eat a 10 course meal in this and my inflated stomach will not show through. In fact, I did eat a 10 course dinner in this since I wore this dress out to celebrate our engagement. ;) And now I have an excuse to buy more fancy, pretty dresses right (hello Marchesa!)?


Prabal Gurung B&W Look
Prabal Gurung B&W Look


Prabal Gurung for Target Pleated Dress
Prabal Gurung for Target Pointed Toe Pump in Nolita
Prabal Gurung for Target Mini Hard Clutch in Nolita


P.S... does any one else think Target should hire me at this point? ;) At least let me living in their fitting rooms rent free or something.


Photos by Bryant of Urbaners
bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. congrats :) you look great :) I actually got engaged too :) he popped the question on 13th March

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how the colors pop!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete