Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{Outfit} The best things come in the smallest packages



I have a surprise for you guys.

A couple weeks ago, the BF stopped being the BF...



And he is now... Fiance!!!

He's actually been growling at me for the past couple of weeks because I kept referring to him as BF. Hey, I can't help it if I'm a well prepared little blogger (HA!) and prep my posts a week ahead of time.

In any case, what a more perfect outfit to share this news in than the Meet the Parents print from the Prabal Gurung for Target line. In fact this line really could not have had more perfect timing. His entire collection is about the stages of love, and we have definitely hit a new stage in our life. We've gone pass the Floral Crush part and now into something oh so much more serious and amazing.

I'm incredibly excited, and honestly had no idea it was coming, but I couldn't be happier. Nothing has ever felt more right in my life.








Forever 21 Colorblock Turtleneck Sweater (black sold out, in red here)
Prabal Gurung for Target Meet the Parents Skirt
Xhilaration (Target) Skinny Belt
Sam Edelman Roza Heels
Tilly's Rose Ring (similar)




bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. you are so gorgeous and i love that skirt.
    CONGRATULATIONS! when my husband proposed to me, I couldn't even say the word because it sounded weird! you'll get used to it :)

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome congratulations! Best wishes to you both!

    ReplyDelete