Thursday, January 17, 2013

{Outfit} And right there is where I want to stay



I do this really silly thing every time we take photos in the front of the house. The minute I hear my neighbors come out (which happens a lot), I run. Its something of a miracle that we managed to get these photos to come out so well. Climbing up on a dirty ol' truck is no quick feat!

I'm actually totally OK with the idea of taking photos in front of strangers. If we find a nice park (or in Bryant's case, a dark alley way), I have absolutely no problem standing there like an idiot while BF takes photos. And trust me, people stare. Some even ask questions. And its awkward, but I'm totally OK with that.

However, when it comes to the people in my life? Not like close friends who know about how active this blog really is, but like my neighbors, or my co-workers, (or heaven forbid family members) this is a totally bolted door. BF says I shouldn't try to hide it, that I should be proud of it. But in a weird way, my blog is so personal to me that I'd rather share it with strangers than the people I know.

Is that totally weird or what?

In any case, I'll be traveling to IMATS this weekend! I'm excited and yet confused at the same time. Its only been six months since the last IMATS, but it'll be a year until the next one! I'm not sure what to stock up and how much make up to buy. Either or, I'm sure I'll come back crying and wishing I'd spent less because I need to save money for Prabal!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!







H&M Cardigan (old similar)
Abercrombie & Fitch Dress (old)
ModCloth Alice In Necklace
Blue Canyon Boots (old similar

bloglovintwittertumblr

7 comments:

  1. I'm totally the same way. I get so shy when I see people staring lol. These pictures turned out awesome though!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and the pickup truck.
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...I know what you mean. I didn't give my blog address out except to my boyfriend and best girlfriend because I was too shy. I thought I'd love do it for a creative outlet and I'd be the only one viewing it! Now I'm a little more comfortable

    On another note I live in Pasadena...hope you enjoy your stay this weekend!!!

    barksandbrew.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takes a while huh? Haha I think its going to take a few more years before I'd be comfortable really sharing with any one.

      Delete
  4. Are you running because that's your neighbors truck? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! No.. thats BF's truck. Permanently parked out front and never moving.

      Delete