Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sock Bun Tutorial







Just Kidding.

More like sock bun fail than a sock bun tutorial. This is pretty much what happens every single time I try this. Hair isn't long enough and I have too many layers. I just can't make it work. It only seems to really work with people who have really long hair... which is ironic since its the shorter hair people who need help to add volume to their hair!

If you guys have any tips for me, I'd appreciate it :)

Pretty, pretty please?



bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. oh, sweetie. <3 i didn't even know that was how girls did that. i gather my hair in a claw clip, then push it down and around and pin it. this yields rather inconsistent results, but it seems to work for me.

    i should try this new method, though. i want to make really exaggerated, fatter buns.

    what kind of sock is that??

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol its just a normal short sock. u can use a tube sock if u want a "bigger" bun. but that also requires more hair. LOL. i normally just twist and tie it down.. but it yield a rather dinky bun.. i want a big fat one! :3

      Delete