Monday, August 6, 2012

Makeup Monday: Stila Palette - In the Know



Happy Monday everyone! I come back to you from the land of sun and carbs a few shades tanner, and a whole lot squisher! You know when your attention starts drifting towards burgundy skirts, leopard prints, and jeweled colored sweaters, the fall season is not too far behind. Unfortunately, I think I left half of my brain in Hawaii, and the other half is drooling over all of the new fall items popping up in stores. There isn't too much left for work, but just enough left to start storming up some ideas for fall make up looks using Stila's In the Know palette.

The amazing photos are courtesy of my friend Bryant, as usual, who found some time in his very busy schedule to squeeze in some head shots. When I got my In the Know palette in the mail, I just knew I had to create a look using the "Fire" shade. Its this amazing burnt orange shade that just shows up perfectly against the skin without looking too harsh. The entire palette, itself, is really the best thing to get your fall mood up and running. In the Know is full of neutral shades of brown and creams, mixed in with a fantastic matte black and greys to stormy up your natural look.

I added on a pair of Velour Lashes for a bit of drama, and wah-la. Instant fall.




Stila "In the Know" Palette

Base - Wind
Outer Lid - Fire
Under Brow - Air blended into Fire
Eyeliner - MAC Chromatic Liner in Black Black
Lashes - Velour Lashes "You Complete Me"

These products in this post were provided to me by Bloom.com for review. All opinions are of my own and have not been influenced by Bloom.com or Stila in any matter.



bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment