Tuesday, August 28, 2012

instagram hawaii style







I got a new computer and am in the process of installing all of life's needs (read: photoshop and illustrator) onto it. That also means I'm down for the count in terms of outfit photos.

But never fear! Instagram is here! I haven't had a chance to go through all my photos from when I went to Hawaii, so I thought I'd share the adventure Instagram style for now.

Things you should note:

❤ Snorkeling over coral without water boots is not recommend ❤
❤ Fried rice loco mocos are the best things ever created... ❤
❤ ...Second to shaved ice with ice cream that is. ❤
❤ When driving a Jeep over sand, make sure the car is in 4WD or bad things happen ❤
❤ Sunsets make life beautiful ❤

Happy Tuesday all. Hope your week is going well.

bloglovintwittertumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment