Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fleet Clothing Discount & Contest



Happy Thursday everyone! Just one more day and then it'll be "cheers to the freaking weekend". What does your weekend look like? Mine will be filled with friends, oysters, and really, really big rocks. As well as some R&R (or so I hope.. I'm still reading Shadow of Night, and it's driving me crazy that I haven't finished it yet!)

In any case, I know its been a while since you've gotten a twice in a week post from me. I'm hoping to pick things back up soon as the hell month is finally over with and I feel like I can breathe again! And what better way to start things off again than with a discount codes for you lovely, patient readers!

I've teamed up with Fleet Collection this month (you can visit their Facebook page here) to join in on their August style challenge. There's a total of four bloggers that can participate, and lucky me, I get to be one of them this month! It may also be one of the easiest contests to vote for in history. All you need to do to vote is click this little link and "like" my photo. And you do like "like" me don't you?

I knew it!

As an added bonus, Fleet Collection is giving all of my readers 15% off their entire purchase! Just enter in PANDIPPO15OFF at check out. And trust me, you are going to want to check out their items. Not only do the carry some of the adorable items that you've seen at Tobi or Threadsence, but they also have a collection of Fleet exclusives--the Etiquette Dress in mustard being one of my favorites.

Have a happy weekend guys! And thanks in advance for voting! <3 Means a lot.
bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. 全体のショーフィールドは、最後の高くてよく響き渡った音楽がパーフェクトを話すことができることを組み合わせて、!ボッテガ バッグ財布 ボッテガ・ヴェネタスターのお出ましが9点本来ことを譲って始めたショーを半開して10時半を遅らすことができてやっと開始することを除いて!!

    ReplyDelete