Tuesday, July 10, 2012

c'est la vie





I should have known that I wouldn't have been able to sustain the frequent posting forever! I've been really trying these past couple of months to keep things going, but its becoming a huge difficult due to time constraints. Most of my time is going to work right now, and when I'm not working I'm pretty much brain dead and I haven't had much time to do anything. I will post at least once a week though. So never fear! I just can't deliver the quality of blogging that I would like and post 2 or 3 times a week anymore. And honestly, I'd rather give you guys one quality post instead of several "filler" ones.

Such is life.

But at least I have an amazing boyfriend that keeps trying to encourage me and support me, even though all I do lately is yell and be angry. It was his idea to take a couple of outfit shots this past Saturday. Not mine! Shows you how far gone I am! Unfortunately we were running about town quite a bit, so we couldn't get that many great shots in.. but this first one came out just fabulous.

I wore this dress to BF's high school friend's wedding. I must've gotten like 20 compliments on it. The colors are really fantastic. Perfect for a summer time wedding.

But of course.. I couldn't just keep it completely sweet.





And had to mix it up a bit with some skulls. Actually, I hadn't planned on wearing these shoes. They literally showed up in the mail about an hour before we were suppose to leave. As soon as I opened the box I just knew I had to wear them with the dress.

Because skulls at weddings are totally appropriate right?





So appropriate that I had to have skull clutch as well. Although, you can't really see the skulls as well in this photo. But if you've been following me on Instagram you already know what it looks like!

What!? You haven't!?!

Oh.

Well... I'll show it to you any ways.


and it doubles as a nail shot too!

In any case! Hope everyone had a happy fourth and for those lucky few that had a 5 day weekend. I kind of hate you. <3 Just kidding.
ModCloth Tulip Sync Dress
Betsey Johnson Betty Pump




bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you paired florals with skulls. So fun. Beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous dress! Seriously love it! and i love how you gave the whole look an edgier vibe by incorporating skulls! xx

    ReplyDelete