Thursday, June 21, 2012

I asked myself, "Where would people never notice a town full of robots?"





Does any one else find this smile kind of creepy?

Its like.. Stepford Wives creepy, but without the perfectly manicured nails and hair. I really liked the movement of the dress in this photo, and well, if you think this face is creepy, you should've seen the others.

Thats what I get for trying to be creative!





Thats more like it. Lets focus on this section of the post instead of the one above, least my creepy Stepford Wife face causes you to runaway from this blog and never return. I would be really sad if that happened!

I really love this dress. It reminds me of the kind of wallpaper you would see in houses from the 70's or something, but with just a touch of neon to it. And of course, who could resist a giant peter pan collar? Not I, that's for sure. Plus, it'll be one of those dresses that I can carry with me into the fall. Throw on a cute little cream colored sweater and you've got instant preppy.

But for now, I'm enjoying my bare arms, the awesome "swish" of the dress, and my creepy Stepford smile.

Oh wait. We were suppose to stop focusing on that...





In any case, I'm headed to LA this weekend. Quite excited as I'll be attending the IMATS in Pasadena. Even more exciting, I'll get to see my best friend. I think its been like 6 months since I saw him last. Don't worry, I didn't forget about my giveaway with RIRE. I'll be back on Monday to announce the winner!

Wait.. what? You didn't enter in yet!??! Well.. hop to it! There's only a day left!



c/o Sugarlips Spin and Collar Dress
Jessica Simpson Cocoa Wedges
Target Belt


bloglovintwittertumblr

2 comments: