Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still stuck in that time when we called it love




Oh hi.

It's been a while hasn't it?

I contemplated putting the blog on a hiatus, but with the Bloom program picking up, and the fact that I really love this blog.. I'm trying to make it work. It just might mean less frequent posts for now. I hope you guys are OK with that. I miss you guys. I really do! I have so many ideas in my head, I just don't have the time. I need a time turner I tell you. That would make my life so much easier!

But enough whining from me. There are more positive things in life to focus on!

Like the fact that the sun's been out for a solid month now? And I've had to wear jeans like all of twice in the past month? Yeah I'm a happy camper. I'm also starting to really get into neons. Mostly neon yellow. Its the most subtle on a sheer fabrics I think. It really adds a nice subtle glow to your outfit.

This shirt isn't super highlighter yellow, but it was my stepping stone piece. I really love the boxyness of it. It gives me absolutely n so shape, but because its cropped it has great movement when I walk.

And movement is always key.



Actually I think everything about this outfit is pretty fantastic. They've all become staple items in my upcoming spring to summer wardrobe. You'll be seeing a lot more of this necklace. I swear it goes with everything.



And so does this bag. Helps that it was on clearance at Target for like five bucks. If you've never tried out a Target bag, I really recommend it. They last surprisingly long. I have yet to have one rip on me. Which is great because I don't seem to want to use any other kind of bag now but a crossbody. I'm still looking for that one though. Y'know the one. The one that makes your heart stop and you just have to have it? I'm willing to spend the dough, it just hasn't entered into my heart yet.

So for now, these adorable, super affordable Target bags will have to do!



On another note.. Meet my first Shoeternity by Bakers heels! I got them a while back when I won Look of the Week on Shoeternity. I've been waiting for the sun to come out to have a real excuse to wear them. They're super comfortable. I've walked around in them all day and didn't get any blisters. Good job Bakers! These are fantastic.

Bf's headed off to China again soon, which hopefully means I can get some blog posts lined up to catch up on everything that you guys have been missing! I do have a great post lined up for tomorrow though. It involves some bloggers and some shoes..

Stay tuned! ;)


Foreign Exchange Top
Target Shorts (similar)
Bakers Robin Heels
Target Crossbody
New York & Company Necklace (similar)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviators


bloglovintwittertumblr

1 comment:

  1. I'm really liking yellow too and mint especially. You cant go wrong with bloggers and SHOES! ;)

    ReplyDelete